Tuesday, June 7, 2011

PR Alert!

WOD 1: Split Jerk x 1
PR 1-115#, Pr 2-120#, PR3-125#!! 
This was a 15# PR and damn did it feel amazing!  The best part was that I felt I had more in me too! Now, if I could only clean this much!

WOD 2:
3 Rounds
200m run
20 knee to elbow
This just sucked. 


 This was posted on the "Women of Crossfit=Strong" facebook site. It is exactly what I did today!
“Try and fail, but don't fail to try. It's kind of fun to do the impossible.”
So Go out there and do it ladies, try those pullups without the band, try and add more weight than yesterday, push out that last movement harder than you started!!! “We should be taught not to wait for inspiration to start a thing. Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action.” SO TAKE ACTION!!! DO IT!!!!

No comments: