Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Paris

Paris, what else is there to say? We did a ton of walking and stair climbing.  We had a good time and I enjoyed practicing all my new photography skills and giving my new lens a workout. Luckily, the whole eating thing was curbed by a broken front tooth--that's why my smiles are so dumb looking! Oh well. Paris is not my favorite city--its like a New York or Chicago only the people are less friendly.  The museums were good, and the sparkly Eiffel Tower was nice. And, another visit with my favorite gargoyle was pretty sweet too.



1 comment:

Angie said...

I'm behind on my blog reading. I've been in sort of a slump emotinoally for some reason. Age? Ugh. ANYway...I'm loving your Paris pix. I love that you said it's like Chicago or New York only not as friendly. That made me laugh. Continue to enjoy!