Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Back at it

Monday

Wod1). Tabata Row, track calories and record lowest interval over all 8.
Rest 2 minutes then…

3min AMRAP Overhead Squat (95w, 135m). Record total reps in OHS. (Sub Front Squats)
Final score of wod1.) is lowest interval  rowed (in calories) times (x) total reps in the Overhead Squat.


Rest 3-5 Minutes

Wod2.) 21, 15, 9 Wallball and Pullups. If you struggle with hitting the target in WB or if there simply isn’t enough Medicine balls sub DB thrusters (15lbW, 20lbM)

This was a nutty WOD.  The rower wasn't cooperating with the tabata timing and threw me from the beginning.  Lowest was 4 calories, highest was 6.  I had to sub the OHS for FS and did 85#...i just wasn't feeling all that strong on the cleans. The body just wasn't moving smoothly.  But it did manage 30 squats in those 3 short minutes. WOD 2 was a total wash.  I got through round 1 and on the last few pullups i had shooting nerve pain again down the back of my triceps.  I don't know what's causing it, but I'm officially on pullup rehab...back to ring rows, strict, and band pullups because my poor ass kipping form is killing me...and is bound to hurt me in the long run. 

Today I awoke to a major thunderstorm and what sounded like hail and no power. I rolled right over until the sun came up. 

Time to hit it HARD tomorrow. 

No comments: