Saturday, June 13, 2009

Oh baby, baby

WOD: DON'T DROP THE BABY
Result: 48:08

Team Effort--Do 100 reps of each exercise for time. Partner holds 'the baby' (35lb kb) while the other does the exercise.

Liz and I chose to do it in this order.
Calorie row
Jumpin' Slamball
Abmat
wall ball
pullup
air sqat
box jump
push up

Huge shout out to my partner Liz. She has been on a CF break since December and just started back up 2 weeks ago! She did AWESOME! We pretty much split the reps between us 50/50. Bubba, the baby, wasn't so heavy at first. I found her a nice "shelf" to lean on for a good part of the workout. :) I swear this is the only time in my life where a larger chest has benefited my workout!

But towards the end our arms were fried and just standing with an extra 35lbs was difficult (note to self--NEVER gain 35lbs!) Ending with pushups was just punishment...I mean funishment! Despite this, I actually felt stronger on pushups than I did the other day!

Time was not an issue for us. Liz and I just wanted to finish and that we did! I ended my workout with a nice leisurely 5 mile bike home.













Passing Bubba to Liz




Liz, Erin, Bubba. DONE.

No comments: