Monday, June 22, 2009

Sissy Fran and Rest Week

I can't believe I'm "tapering" for a little triathlon on Sunday, but the last few weeks have been brutal and I want to be strong on Sunday.

Of course, a rest week, isn't really resting for me, but rather backing off. My rest week will involve some swimming and biking, and CF for the "mind". Stay tuned for a race report on the tri, my first race with my little bro on the July 4th, and a sailing day on the Chesapeake!

WOD: "Sissy Fran"
AMRAP in 12 min
6 thrusters (35lbs)
6 pullups
Result: 7 rounds

Best part was cheering on my teammates... Christine and Linda (1st time RX), Mike (PR), Katie (5:50), Kaitlyn (first Fran)!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Keep your eye on the prize. Just focus on Sunday... don't forget us... but just put your tri first this week.

All will be well!

Katie said...

There is no such thing as a sissy Fran... Fran hurts no matter what...