Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Squat Clean/Quadzilla!

Squat cleans. These come up only every so often. The don't seem to be in the regular rotation of lifts so I had no clue what today would look like.

WOD 1:
10 min AMRAP
Ladder 1,2,3,4,5 Hang Squat Cleans (75#)

The "infantry" level was 75#...I had to go for it b/c I wanted to be higher than a bulldog! It was HEAVY though.  I got through 2 full ladders. I had 2 attempts on each round 5. I kept dropping on rep 2-3 and if you did you had to start if over! I got through 2 on the 3rd round.

I looked up my squat clean PR--90#.  I managed a solid 80% of my 1RM for 35 reps.  That is awesome. I would have to guess my power clean PR is more than 100# by now.

WOD 2:
100 DU's
500m row

I did 50 DU's in 4 minutes then hit the rower for a 1:59 row. 

No comments: