Monday, November 9, 2009

First Friday #7

What better way to waste time at the airport and try to get rid of stupid flying anxiety than to blog? Did you know I hate flying? Me, the world traveler. My body goes into freak out mode and I have to use every earthly power and some good drugs to get myself to a point where I can get on that plane. Sigh. So let's reflect...First Friday.

I took Thursday as a rest day--3 on, 1 off schedule. I had no idea what I was going to do. Repeat one and measure improvements or try something new. I went for something new with CINDY.

CINDY
AMRAP in 20 min
5 pullups
10 pushups
15 squats

We all know pullups are my nemesis. Not today. Today it was the pushups. I cranked through the pullups, but the push ups were just god awful and ugly. squats were a piece of cake. I eeked out 11 rounds. I was shooting for 10, 1 round every two minutes to I was super satisfied with that! Book it!

No comments: