Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 2 Paleo

A bit hungrier today, but feeling good. No headaches. Woke up with a ton of energy today to tackle a lot more unpacking and a daunting amount of stairs! That was the workout....unpack and organize for time.

B: 2 thick slices of turkey, bacon, pear, coffee
L: leftover talapia, blueberries, blackberries, .7 oz gouda (ok, not paleo, but I can't throw away expensive cheese and I figure an ounce every few days won't kill me, right?)
S: small apple w/ sunbutter
D: burger, broccoli, sauted onions and mushrooms w/butter
S: Clementine

Probably a bit too much fruit...I'll have to dial in the veggies into my lunch and snacks.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Mmm...Gouda. One of the reasons I chose Primal Blueprint is it allows for a bit of dairy. You are going to kick ass on this paleo challenge!!!