Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 3

B:  2 hardboiled eggs, chopped for salad. add salt and pepper and touch of dijon mustard. 1 tsp mayo.
 Rasperries.  Coffee
L: small burger topped w/ mushrooms and onions. (leftovers) baby carrots, apple.
S: jerky, almonds, macadamia nuts, a few raisins (like 10-12) Coffee
D: Zucchini spaghetti with meat sauce. Salad.
S: frozen strawberries

I had the day off from work and had every intention of getting to the box.  The cats however decided to go crazy between the hours of 4-6 and I was just exhausted. I never made it. Day 3 of paleo was hard.  Extreme cravings for something that will make me feel FULL.  Drank lots of water, ate nuts mid-day...
Its 830pm and I'm hungry...its hours until breakfast.  I still get to have my berries yet, but that won't fill me up either. 

Does anybody have suggestions to make me feel more full? I probably could have done more protein at dinner, but really. I'm just darn hungry.   Thoughts?? Suggestions?? Ears (and mouth) are wide open!

No comments: