Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The hardest day...#4

An inch of ice on my car this morning kept me from getting to the box on time...I should have just gone upstairs and packed my bags for work and gone to the later class. I crawled back into bed instead. Good thing I did because my cat got sick shortly afterwards and I ended up taking him to the vet. Again.

Well, despite my lack of working out, my eating is on track. Day 3 looked like this:

B: hard boiled egg, 2 slices ham, pear, coffee
S: half of a lara bar
L: 3 thick slices of turkey, apple, 1 cup blackberries, blueberries.
S: a few almonds, chunk of jerky
S: half lara bar
D: Pork roast with cauliflower and zuchinni.  We tried a recipe from robb Wolfs book and it was ok--not great.  The pork was yummy, I just would have used a different sauce and veggies.

Super hungry today and I realize I probably need to just eat more veggies and I need more low sugar carbs.  The problem is I just want to feel full.  I am worried to think about what I'll fell like after a really hard WOD that will just set my metabolism running for the day. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.

1 comment:

Angie said...

You're doing great with the paleo so far. Have you tried almond butter? I have found that when I want to feel full, just a tablespoon of that stuff works for hours.