Sunday, July 19, 2009

Slacking...

I feel like I've been slacking lately and am slipping in my motivation to work out on my own outside of crossfit and to eat that zone/paleo diet I attempt to eat. I'm currently bloated up on carbs I shouldn't have eaten...I'm sure it will take a few days of eating clean to get pizza (my first in 6 months), and a burger and fries out of my system. I'm so freaking weak when it comes to food. I LIKE CARBS...

I should've have done SOMETHING this weekend instead of sit on my butt and wander around DC. Tomorrow I have to miss CF due to a family funeral (Chip's grandma passed away). My running gear is packed for a run in the a.m.--it should be nice and cool. But, I know I'm going to want to sleep in and stay in my little cocoon. I miss running, but I really miss running with friends. My running buddies have ditched me for marathon training and all they do is run, run, run. blahhh! I'm so glad I found crossfit, but there really is nothing like putting in an 8-10 miler with friends on a Saturday morning.

I promise to post tomorrow about the run. hopefully it will be a good report! :)

1 comment:

Tamara said...

When you get back, call Stuart. He needs the motivation of someone to run with him and I'm clearly not helping either of you right now. Email Elayne, too. I'll bet she'd love to run with you.