Friday, March 26, 2010

Meet Killer

Meet Killer, my new medicine ball.  She is a lovely 14lb'r born out of a free basketball I scored from the "freecycle", and some rock/salt leftover from winter that we used to melt ice...oh and some "100 mile and hour" tape.

She is my new partner for wallball metcons and I'm sure I'll find some other uses for her.

She's an attractive one alright, and has already gotten stares from the locals! The other day an elderly German woman was headed for a walk in the park and stopped to watch me and killer gettin' it on...after 15 reps and I dropped her right on the ground, I took off in a full sprint and just waved!  The lady's jaw was almost to the ground. Totally had me laughing.

Otherwise was a rest day. My knee was really swollen this morning and it just felt like a good day to rest! Back at it tomorrow!

No comments: